Maps Obzornai︠a︡ karta plotnosti naselenii︠a︡ S.S.S.R. : po dannym perepisi 1926 g. /
Kamenet︠S︡Kiĭ, V. A.
Regional Planning Districts
- Obzornai︠a︡ karta plotnosti naselenii︠a︡ S.S.S.R. : po dannym perepisi 1926 g. /
- Contributor Names
- Kamenet︠s︡kiĭ, V. A.
- Created / Published
- Moskva : Gosplan SSSR, Izd-vo "Planovoe khozi︠a︡ĭstvo", 1929.
- Subject Headings
- - Population density--Soviet Union
- - Soviet Union--Population
- - Regional planning districts--Soviet Union
- - Soviet Union
- - Also shows city populations with graded circle symbols.
- - At head of title: Komissii︠a︡ generalʹnogo plana Gosplana SSSR.
- - Includes projection diagram.
- - Ancillary maps: Sredni︠a︡i︠a︡ plotnostʹ vsego naselenii︠a︡ po ėkonomicheskim raĭonam SSSR -- Mirovai︠a︡ karta plotnosti naselenii︠a︡ [2 hemispheres] -- Tochechnai︠a︡ karta plotnosti naselenii︠a︡ SSSR.
- - "Glavlit No. A-43676."
- - LC copy fold-lined.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 58 x 111 cm.
- Call Number
- G7001.E2 1926 .K3 MLC
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7001e mf000013 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7001e.mf000013
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.