Audio Recordings Malin
E. Berliner's Gramophone
Mattsson, William (Performer)
Popular Songs of the Day
Songs (Medium Voice) with Piano
Songs and Music
Test Pressings (Sound Recordings)
Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
- Contributor Names
- Mattsson, William. (performer)
- Created / Published
- E. Berliner's Gramophone, New York, 1898, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Songs, Swedish
- - Songs (Medium voice) with piano
- - Test pressings (Sound recordings)
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
- - Recorded on one side only.
- - Autograph of Mattsson inscribed in zinc master.
- - Acoustic recording.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - William Mattson, baritone; piano acc. (performers)
- - Recorded in New York, N.Y., May 28, 1898. (venue)
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (additional physical form)
- - Sung in Swedish. (language)
- - 2979 E. Berliner's Gramophone (issue number)
- sound recording
- electronic resource
- sound disc
- 1 sound disc : analog, between 66 and 72 rpm, mono. ; 7 in.
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- LC Classification
- NCPB 1104