Books Report upon United States Geographical surveys west of the one hundredth meridian /
Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian (U.S.)
Description and Travel
Discovery and Exploration
- Report upon United States Geographical surveys west of the one hundredth meridian /
- Contributor Names
- Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian (U.S.)
- Created / Published
- Washington : Govt. Print. Off., 1889.
- Subject Headings
- - United States--Surveys
- - United States--Discovery and exploration
- - West (U.S.)--Description and travel
- - United States
- - United States--West
- - A. A. Humphreys, chief of engineers until June 1879. Succeeded by H. G. Wright.
- - Date of publication for vol. 2. Astronomy and barometric hypsometry: 1877 (t.p.)
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Form AACR2: ga10 2004-03-02
- v. <1, 3, 6-7) : ill., maps (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Call Number
- QE74 .W6
- G1380 .U56 1873 Vault
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4050m gct00105a http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4050m.gct00105a
- g4050m gct00105b http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4050m.gct00105b
- Library of Congress Catalog Number