Books America and France.
Discovery and Exploration
To (New France)
- America and France.
- Created / Published
- Boston, Old South Meeting House, 1889.
- Subject Headings
- - America--Discovery and exploration--French
- - New France--Discovery and exploration
- - Canada--History--To 1763 (New France)
- - United States--History
- - Cover title.
- - Various paging.
- - The t.p. reads: The Old South leaflets. Seventh series, 1889.
- - 1. Verrazzano, G. da. Verrazzano's voyage, 1524 [letter to the king of France]--2. Marquette, [J.] Joliet and Marquette on the Mississippi; from [his] "Account of the discovery of some new countries and nations in North America," 1673.--3. Parkman, [F. Selections from] Mr. Parkman's histories.--4. Parkman, [F.] The capture of Quebec; from [his] "Conspiracy of Pontiac."--5. Franklin, [B.] Franklin in France; a selection from [his] letters, written during his stay in Paris.--6. Letters of Washington and Lafayette [1777-92] The Declaration of Independence.--8. France. Assemblée nationale. Declarations of the rights of men, 1789.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
-  p. 19 cm.
- Call Number
- E184.F8 A5
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number