Books A geological and agricultural survey of the district adjoining the Erie canal..
Erie Canal (N.Y.)
New York (State)
- A geological and agricultural survey of the district adjoining the Erie canal..
- Contributor Names
- Eaton, Amos, 1776-1842.
- Created / Published
- Albany, Printed by Packard & Van Benthuysen, 1824.
- Subject Headings
- - Geology--New York (State)
- - Erie Canal (N.Y.)
- - United States--New York (State)
- - Introductory reports signed: Amos Eaton.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 163 p. 2 fold. profiles. 24 cm.
- Call Number
- QE145 .E2
- QE145 .E2 Copy 3 Gift of the estate of William C. Rives, April 1940. Map 1 (Geological profile extending from the Atlantic to Lake Erie) removed from the vol. and shelved in the Thacher Grille.
- QE3 .G3 vol. 16, no. 1 Another copy [Geological pamphlets, v. 16, no. 1] Profiles wanting.
- Library of Congress Rare Book and Special Collections Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3801c ct000233 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3801c.ct000233
- Library of Congress Catalog Number