Maps Map of Ulster County, New York /
Tillson, Oliver J.
New York (State)
Ulster County (N.Y.)
Wallkill (N.Y. : Town)
- Map of Ulster County, New York /
- Contributor Names
- Tillson, Oliver J.
- Created / Published
- Saugertis [i.e. Saugerties, N.Y.] : Rosendale [N.Y.] : Kingston : P.H. Brink ; O.J. Tillson ; For sale at the stores of R.A. Chipp & F.S. Wynkoop [distributors], 1854.
- Subject Headings
- - Ulster County (N.Y.)
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Ulster County
- - Kingston (N.Y.)
- - Wallkill (N.Y. : Town)
- - Saugerties (N.Y.)
- - United States--New York (State)--Ulster County
- - United States--New York (State)--Kingston
- - United States--New York (State)--Wallkill (Town)
- - United States--New York (State)--Saugerties
- - Wall map.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 570
- - Also shows buildings and householders' names.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in ... 1853 by Oliver J. Tillson in the ... District Court of the Southern District of New York."
- - Issued with wooden rods at top and bottom for wall hanging.
- - Includes notes, statistical tables, and ill.
- - Insets: Map of Kingston, Rondout & Wilbur -- Plan of Reeveton in Shawangunk -- Map of Saugerties.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy brittle, shellacked, age-darkened, missing small pieces in margins.
- 1 map : hand col., linen backing ; 105 x 128 cm.
- Call Number
- G3803.U4 1854 .T5 MLC
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3803u la000570a http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3803u.la000570a
- g3803u la000570b http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3803u.la000570b
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.