Maps View of Albion, N.Y., 1880 /
H.H. Rowley & Co.
Albion (Orleans County)
Albion (Orleans County, N.Y.)
New York (State)
- View of Albion, N.Y., 1880 /
- Contributor Names
- H.H. Rowley & Co.
- Created / Published
- Hartford, Conn. : The Company, 
- Subject Headings
- - Albion (Orleans County, N.Y.)
- - United States--New York (State)--Albion (Orleans County)
- - Bird's-eye view.
- - Oriented with north toward the lower right.
- - Imperfect: Brittle, darkened, torn at edges, missing small edge sections, trimmed at top and side margins, pin-holed, taped on verso.
- - Includes index to points of interest.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - PM3
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2001-44
- 1 view : col. ; 46 x 66 cm.
- Call Number
- G3804.A4A3 1880 .H2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3804a pm005342 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3804a.pm005342
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.