Xinjiang quan tu.
- Xinjiang quan tu.
- Alternative Title
- Created Published
- Subject Headings
- - Xinjiang uygur zizhiqu (China)
- - Xinjiang uygur zizhiqu (China)--Administrative and political divisions
- - West Lake (China)
- - Zhejiang Sheng (China)
- - China--Xinjiang uygur zizhiqu.
- - China--West Lake.
- - China--Zhejiang Sheng.
- - Shows the topography, cities, villages and roads with the military posts in the Xinjiang. Also shows the administrative system and local divisions of Xinjiang before the 24th year of Emperor Qianlong (1759).
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Cover title.
- - Pen-and-ink.
- - Translated title: Atlas of Xinjiang Province.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes maps of "Xihu quan tu" and "Zhejiang qiu tao".
- - Gift; Arthur William Hummel; 1934, no. 6.
- 1 Atlas ( Leaves of Plates) : Ms. ; 23 Cm.
- Call Number
- G2308.X6 X45 1759
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7823xm gct00164 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7823xm.gct00164
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.