Maps [Tian di tu]
- [Tian di tu]
- Other Title
- 245-02/$1 天地图。
- Guang yu tu.
- Atlas of heaven and earth
- Contributor Names
- Zuo, Junheng, active 17th century.
- Created / Published
- [Wanli 29 nian, 1601]
- Subject Headings
- - China
- - Shows celestial sphere, China as a whole, and 15 provinces fo the Ming Dynasty, Chinese Turkestan, and the "South Seas", including Japan, Philippines, Java, Sumatra, Calicut, Bagdad, etc.
- - Covers Beijing, Henan, Zhejiang, Jiangxi, Fujian, Guangdong, Guangxi, Nanjing, Shandong, Sichuan, Shaanxi, Shanxi, Huguang, Yunan, Guizhou, Dongbei Nüzhe, Dong nan zhu yi, and Xi bei zhu yi.
- - Wood block print with place names labeled by hand.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Gift; Arthur William Hummel; 1930, no. 2.
- - "俯仰无遗, 严泓墨"--T.p.
- - "四勿居藏".
- 1 atlas ([20 leaves]) : maps ; 26 cm.
- Call Number
- G2305 .Z8 1601
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7820m gct00225 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7820m.gct00225
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.