Maps Anlan yuan zhi Hangzhou fu xing gong dao li tu shuo.
Early Works to 1800
Hangzhou Shi (China)
- Anlan yuan zhi Hangzhou fu xing gong dao li tu shuo.
- Other Title
- Illustrated route map from Anlanyuan to Hangzhou
- illustrated route map from anlanyuan to hangzhou
- Created / Published
- [Between 1765 and 1780].
- Subject Headings
- - Hangzhou Shi (China)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - China--Hangzhou Shi
- - Covers the route from the Anlanyuan garden in Haining Zhou to the travel palace inside Hangzhou Fu, Zhejiang Province.
- - Shows sluides, dikes, bridges, road, and military posts.
- - Wood block print.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text which explains distance between each stop on the route, as well as the dike re-built projects.
- - Previous call number: G2309.H2A5 1772 Vault Shelf
- - Previous call number: G2309.H2A5 Vault
- 1 atlas (1 v. (unpaged)) : ill., maps ; 15 cm.
- Call Number
- G2309.H2 A5 1780
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7824h ct003190 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7824h.ct003190
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.