Maps Aomen Shi quan tu.
Special Administrative Region
Macau (China : Special Administrative Region)
Macau (Special Administrative Region)
- Aomen Shi quan tu.
- Other Title
- City plan of Macau
- Created / Published
- [Macau, China : s.n., 1953?]
- Subject Headings
- - City planning--China--Macau (Special Administrative Region)
- - Macau (China : Special Administrative Region)
- - China--Macau (Special Administrative Region)
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Duplicate of Macau city plan in 1952-53 "Commercial and Industrial Yearbook".
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 41 x 34 cm.
- Call Number
- G7823.M2G45 1953 .A5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7823m ct000572 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7823m.ct000572
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.