Maps [Map of Spotsylvania County, Va.].
Spotsylvania County (Va.)
- [Map of Spotsylvania County, Va.].
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Spotsylvania County (Va.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps, Manuscript
- - Landowners--Virginia--Spotsylvania County--Maps
- - United States--Virginia--Spotsylvania County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows fortifications in the Chancellorsville area and the names of residents.
- - Date and title from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989.
- - Pen-and-ink and pencil on tracing paper mounted on cloth.
- - Imperfect: lower right hand corner missing.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H61
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1350
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- - In pencil at bottom center: 204.
- 1 map : col. ms. ; 58 x 41 cm.
- Call Number
- G3883.S6S5 186- .M23
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Hotchkiss Map Collection were published prior to 1922 (see catalog records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for noncommercial, educational, and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials. Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citing Primary Souces on the Teachers Page.
Photographic copies of maps from the Geography and Map Division are available through the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service. The reproductions in this collection are made from digital images. Digital reproductions in TIFF format are also available.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.