Maps A Plan of the city and harbour of Macao: a colony of the Portugueze, situated at the southern extremity of the Chinese Empire in Lat. 22 012ʹ44ʺ N., long. 113035ʹ0ʺ east of Greenwich /
Special Administrative Region
Macau (China : Special Administrative Region)
Macau (Special Administrative Region)
- A Plan of the city and harbour of Macao: a colony of the Portugueze, situated at the southern extremity of the Chinese Empire in Lat. 22 ⁰12ʹ44ʺ N., long. 113⁰35ʹ0ʺ east of Greenwich /
- Contributor Names
- Baker, B. (Benjamin), active 1766-1824.
- Created / Published
- [S.l. : s.n., 1796]
- Subject Headings
- - Macau (China : Special Administrative Region)--Maps
- - China--Macau (Special Administrative Region)
- - Relief shown by hachures and soundings.
- - Includes index to points of interest.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- - Annotated in ink: Territories 12efth East No. 18, Archives of the Coast Survey, 1856. Acc. No. 2284.
- - From original folder: Watermark 1794, rec'd in Coast Survey 1856. See: G2305.S87 1796 Vault (Phillips 4070 & 3190)
- 1 map ; 69 x 52 cm.
- Call Number
- G7823.M2 1796 .B3 TIL
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- g7823m ct000568 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7823m.ct000568
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.