Maps Map of the lands belonging to R.S. Hackley, esq., in east Florida /
Hackley, Richard S.
- Map of the lands belonging to R.S. Hackley, esq., in east Florida /
- Contributor Names
- Hackley, Richard S.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Florida--Maps
- - Florida--Maps, Manuscript
- - United States--Florida
- - Cadastral map.
- - Covers all of Florida between Micanopy in north and Key Biscayne Bay in south.
- - At lower left is probable reference to 1823 Map of Florida by Charles Vignoles: Laid off, according to the original papers, upon the new map of Florida, and enlarged from that map.
- - Signed at lower left: R.S. Hackley.
- - Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil.
- - Map backed with cloth.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes notes.
- - On verso in pen-and-ink: Hackley's transfer [?] deed +++.
- - Imperfect: Stains and creases.
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 81 x 65 cm.
- Call Number
- G3931.G46 1823 .H3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3931g ct000882 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3931g.ct000882
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.