Maps Tarrant County, Trinity River, Fort Worth sheet /
Texas. Reclamation Department
Trinity River Region
Reclamation of Land
Tarrant County (Tex.)
Trinity River Region
- Tarrant County, Trinity River, Fort Worth sheet /
- Other Title
- Trinity River, Fort Worth sheet
- trinity river, fort worth sheet
- Contributor Names
- Texas. Reclamation Department.
- Created / Published
- Austin : Engraved and printed by the U.S. Geological Survey, 1915.
- Subject Headings
- - Reclamation of land--Texas--Trinity River Region--Maps
- - Land use--Texas--Trinity River Region--Maps
- - Tarrant County (Tex.)--Maps
- - United States--Texas--Trinity River Region
- - United States--Texas--Tarrant County
- - Does not cover all of Tarrant County.
- - Relief shown by contours. Depths shown by soundings.
- - Selected buildings shown pictorially.
- - Shows boundary lines and points of interest in Trinity River region.
- - In upper left margin: Arthur Alvord Stiles, state reclamation engineer.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : col. ; 93 x 105 cm., each sheet 106 x 56 cm.
- Call Number
- G4032.T78J4 1915 .T4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4032t ct000546 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4032t.ct000546
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.