Maps Mappa dell' America Settentrionale : ove sono rappresentati esattam. i paesi e loro limiti controversi che hanno dato motivo alla guerra presente fra la Francia e l'Inghilterra.
Bellin, Jacques Nicolas
Early Works to 1800
French and Indian War
- Mappa dell' America Settentrionale : ove sono rappresentati esattam. i paesi e loro limiti controversi che hanno dato motivo alla guerra presente fra la Francia e l'Inghilterra.
- Contributor Names
- Bellin, Jacques Nicolas, 1703-1772.
- Created / Published
- [Venice : P. Bassaglia, 1758]
- Subject Headings
- - North America--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - United States--History--French and Indian War, 1754-1763--Maps
- - North America
- - United States
- - Shows eastern United States and southeastern Canada.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Attributed to: Jacques Nicolas Bellin.
- - Described in: New England in early printed maps, 1513 to 1800 / Barbara B. McCorkle. 2001. p. 147.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Gift; Summit Enterprises; May 2003.
- - Includes notes.
- - Fold-lined.
- - Annotation in blue ink in upper right corner.
- - Acquisitions control no. 2003-079
- 1 map : hand col. ; 27 x 38 cm.
- Call Number
- G3300 1758 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3300 ct001109 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3300.ct001109
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.