Maps Eastern Holland 1:25,000 /
United States. Army Map Service
- Eastern Holland 1:25,000 /
- Other Title
- A.M.S. M832
- [Series] M832
- a.m.s. m832
- [series] m832
- Contributor Names
- United States. Army Map Service.
- Created / Published
- Washington : Army Map Service, U.S. Army, 1944-
- Subject Headings
- - Netherlands--Maps, Topographic
- - Military maps
- - Netherlands
- - Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- - Filing title in lower margin at right on some sheets.
- - Sheets individually subtitled in upper margin at center.
- - Various eds. of some sheets.
- - Ed. statements differ, e.g.: First edition-AMS 1 -- First edition (AMS 1), 1944 -- Second edition (AEF) -- Second edition (A.E.F.) -- 2nd ed. (A.E.F.) -- Third edition (A.E.F.).
- - Some sheets have grid identification statement: Nord de Guerre zone grid (blue), projection--Lambert conical orthomorphic.
- - Former security classification statement in upper margin on some sheets: For use by War and Navy Department agencies only.
- - Imperfect: Sheets variously annotated, rubber-stamped, laminated, mounted on cloth backing.
- - Includes source-materials note, glossary, and diagrams.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- maps : col., 1 not col. ; 45 x 47 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number
- G6000 s25 .U51
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g6000m gct00041 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g6000m.gct00041
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.