Maps Korea 1:250,000 /
United States. Army Map Service
- Korea 1:250,000 /
- Other Title
- Series L551
- series l551
- Contributor Names
- United States. Army Map Service
- Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Army Map Service, 1944-
- Subject Headings
- - Korea
- - Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Depths shown by contours and soundings.
- - Korean place names transcribed according to the McCune-Reischauer System. Names appearing in parentheses are Japanese and transcribed according to the Modified Hepburn (Romanji) System.
- - Sheets separately subtitled and numbered, e.g. Chonju (Zenshu), Korea.
- - Grid zone designation: 52.
- - Includes various editions of some sheets printed by various military units under the direction of the U.S. Army Map Serivce, Far East.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Limited distribution.
- - Includes glossary, boundary diagram, coverage diagram, and index to adjoining sheets.
- maps : col. ; 45 x 43 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number
- G7900 s250 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7900m gct00024 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7900m.gct00024
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.