Maps Joint operations graphic (Ground).
- Joint operations graphic (Ground).
- Contributor Names
- United States. Defense Mapping Agency. Hydrographic/Topographic Center.
- United States. Defense Intelligence Agency.
- United States. Army Map Service.
- Great Britain. Ordnance Survey.
- Great Britain. Directorate of Military Survey.
- Created / Published
- Washington, etc., 1965-
- Subject Headings
- - World maps
- - Earth
- - Scale 1:250,000.
- - Relief shown on some sheets by contours, shading, gradient tints, and spot heights. Depths shown on some sheets by contours.
- - Some sheets include title and other information in the language of the country depicted.
- - Some sheets compiled and published by military mapping agencies of various countries.
- - Multiple editions of some sheets.
- - Universal transverse Mercator projection.
- - Some sheets include location diagram and notes or glossary.
- - Some sheets include stock number.
- - Sheets include statement "Series 1501" or "Series 1501 (Ground)".
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2
- col. maps on sheets 57 x 74 cm.
- Call Number
- G3200 s250 .J6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Access Advisory
- "Distribution limited."
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.