Maps World War II Memorial, Washington, D.C. /
United States. National Park Service
District of Columbia
World War II Memorial (Washington, D.C.)
- World War II Memorial, Washington, D.C. /
- Contributor Names
- United States. National Park Service.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : National Park Service, 
- Subject Headings
- - World War II Memorial (Washington, D.C.)
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- - Low-angle aerial view.
- - On earlier printings: *GPO:2004--304-337/00035; on later printings: *GPO:2004--304-337/00207.
- - Title from panel.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - LC has 2 copies. DLC
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text and ill. (some col.).
- - Text and col. ill. on verso.
- 1 view : col. ; on sheet 22 x 40 cm., folded to 10 x 22 cm.
- Call Number
- G3852.W8A35 2004 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3852w ct001240r http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3852w.ct001240r
- g3852w ct001240v http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3852w.ct001240v
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.