Maps A map of the discoveries of Capt. Lewis & Clark from the Rockey Mountain and the River Lewis to the Cap of Disappointement or the Coloumbia River at the north Pacific Ocean /
Lewis and Clark Expedition
- A map of the discoveries of Capt. Lewis & Clark from the Rockey Mountain and the River Lewis to the Cap of Disappointement or the Coloumbia River at the north Pacific Ocean /
- Contributor Names
- Frazer, Robert, -1837.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Lewis and Clark expedition--(1804-1806)--Maps
- - Northwestern States--Maps, Manuscript
- - United States--Northwestern States
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Meridians: London and Philadelphia.
- - Ink and watercolor, sectioned in 2 and mounted on cloth.
- - Exhibited: Rivers, edens, empires: Lewis & Clark and the revealing of America, Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., July 24-Nov. 29, 2003.
- - Scanned surrogate in vault available for reference.
- - Imperfect: Mended horizontal tear across upper west section, smaller mended tear from middle of west edge, some losses on edges, spotting throughout, with dark stains in lower right corner.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 59 x 185 cm.
- Call Number
- G4126.S12 1807 .F5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.