Maps Cedid atlas tercümesi /
Tab'Hane Yi Hümayun (Istanbul, Turkey)
Turkish, Ottoman (1500 to 1928)
- Cedid atlas tercümesi /
- Contributor Names
- Tab'hane-yi Hümayun (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Created / Published
- [Istanbul] : Bu evan-i yumn-i ikbalde mahruse-yi Üsküdar'da müceddeden bina ve inşa buyurlan Tab'hane-yi Hümayun'da tab' ve tekmili müyesser olmuşdur ve bi-Allah'l-tevfik, sene 1218 [1803 or 1804]
- Subject Headings
- - Earth
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - In Ottoman Turkish.
- - Maps based on William Faden's plates for his General atlas.
- - Introductory text: Ucaletü'l-coğrafiyye / Mahmud Rai̇f.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Each map mounted on cloth. Black circle stamped on verso of each leaf. Decorative stamping and pencil or ink annotations in arabic or latin script on verso of some pages.
- - Bound in modern burgandy leather.
- - Acquisitions control no. 97-20
- 1 atlas (, 79 p., , 50 leaves (some folded)) : ill., 25 hand col. maps ; 54 cm.
- Call Number
- G1019 .T2 1803
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3200m gct00235 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3200m.gct00235
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.