Maps Map of Adams Co., Pennsylvania /
Hopkins, Griffith Morgan
Adams County (Pa.)
Cities and Towns
- Map of Adams Co., Pennsylvania /
- Contributor Names
- Hopkins, Griffith Morgan, Jr.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : M.S. & E. Converse, Publishers, 1858
- Subject Headings
- - Adams County (Pa.)
- - Gettysburg (Pa.)
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Adams County
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Gettysburg
- - Cities and towns--Pennsylvania
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Adams County
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Gettysburg
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Annotated in ink: underlines and place name changes.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1858 by M.S & E. Converse..."
- - Imperfect: lacking lower left central portion of map
- - Does not include illustration in upper lefthand corner
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 92 x 129 cm.
- Call Number
- G3823.A3 1858 .H61
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3823a la002001 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3823a.la002001
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.