Maps Expeditionis Hispanorum in Angliam vera descriptio. Anno Do: M D LXXXVIII.
- Expeditionis Hispanorum in Angliam vera descriptio. Anno Do: M D LXXXVIII.
- Contributor Names
- Adams, Robert, -1595.
- Created / Published
- [London : s.n., 1590]
- Subject Headings
- - Great Britain--History--Elizabeth, 1558-1603
- - Great Britain--History, Naval--Tudors, 1485-1603
- - Armada, 1588
- - Great Britain
- - Intended to accompany: Ubaldini, Petruccio. A discourse concerninge the Spanishe fleete invadinge Englande in the yeare 1588.
- - Some of the plates are signed by Robert Adams, artist, and Augustine Ryther, engraver. The legends are in English.
- - Kraus, H.P. Sir Francis Drake, 51
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- - Gift of Hans P. and Hanni Kraus. DLC
- - LC copy lacks plates 2, 6 and 7. DLC
- 1 atlas (, 10,  plates, the last folded) : hand col. maps ; 39 cm.
- Call Number
- G1816.S45 1588 .A3
- Library of Congress Rare Book and Special Collections Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- g5751sm grb00001 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g5751sm.grb00001
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.