Official map of Sonoma County, California : compiled from the official maps in the County Assessor's Office, with additions and corrections to June 1st, 1900 /
Ricksecker, L. E.
Santa Rosa (Calif.)
Sonoma County (Calif.)
- Official map of Sonoma County, California : compiled from the official maps in the County Assessor's Office, with additions and corrections to June 1st, 1900 /
- Contributor Names
- Ricksecker, L. E. (Lucius Edgar)
- Created Published
- [San Francisco?] : W.B. Walkup, 1900
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--California--Sonoma County
- - Landowners--California--Sonoma County
- - Sonoma County (Calif.)
- - Cloverdale (Calif.)
- - Healdsburg (Calif.)
- - Petaluma (Calif.)
- - Santa Rosa (Calif.)
- - United States--California--Sonoma County.
- - United States--California--Cloverdale.
- - United States--California--Healdsburg.
- - United States--California--Petaluma.
- - United States--California--Santa Rosa.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Includes inset maps of Healdsburg, Santa Rosa, Petaluma and Cloverdale.
- - "Approved ... by resolution of the Board of Supervisors, September 7th, 1900."
- - Cadastral maps showing land owners.
- - Also shows drainage and ranchos.
- - LC Land ownership maps, no. 44.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- 1 Map on 2 Sheets ; 141 X 166 Cm.
- Call Number
- G4363.S75 1900 .R5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- g4363s la000044 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4363s.la000044
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.