Maps Topographical map made from surveys by the commissioners of the Department of Public Parks of the city of New York of that part of Westchester County adjacent to the City and County of New York embraced in chapter 534 of laws of 1871 as amended by chapter 878 of laws of 1872 /
New York (N.Y.). Department of Public Parks
Westchester County (N.Y.)
- Topographical map made from surveys by the commissioners of the Department of Public Parks of the city of New York of that part of Westchester County adjacent to the City and County of New York embraced in chapter 534 of laws of 1871 as amended by chapter 878 of laws of 1872 /
- Contributor Names
- New York (N.Y.). Department of Public Parks.
- Created / Published
- New York : Dept. of Public Parks, 1874.
- Subject Headings
- - Westchester County (N.Y.)--Maps, Topographic
- - United States--New York--Westchester County
- - Map annotated in pencil.
- - Map annotated in red ink: M. Section II. 49.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 59 x 121 cm.
- Call Number
- G3803.W5 1874 .N4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3803w ct001250 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3803w.ct001250
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.