Maps [February 14, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Allied Forces. Army Group, 12Th. Engineer Section
United States. Army. Army Group, 1St. Headquarters
- [February 14, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Contributor Names
- Allied Forces. Army Group, 12th. Engineer Section.
- United States. Army. Army Group, 1st. Headquarters.
- Created / Published
- [England?] : Twelfth Army Group, 
- Subject Headings
- - World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns--Maps
- - Europe
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 47 x 52 cm.
- Call Number
- G5701.S7 svar .A4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- g5701s ict21255 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g5701s.ict21255
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the World War II Military Situtation Maps were published by the United States government (see catalog records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for noncommercial, educational, and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials. Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
See our Legal Notices for additional information and restrictions.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citing Primary Souces on the Teachers Page.
Photographic copies, prints or copies of the TIFF files of maps from the Geography and Map Division are available through the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service. Prints, cards and stamps are available from Zazzle: please see the "Reproductions of Library of Congress Cartographic Material" webpage for more details.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.