Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss, Top. Eng., Hd. Qrs., 2nd Corps, A.N.Va. : [Chancellorsville, Virginia].
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss, Top. Eng., Hd. Qrs., 2nd Corps, A.N.Va. : [Chancellorsville, Virginia].
- Contributor Names
- Hotchkiss, Jedediah,
- Created Published
- Subject Headings
- - Chancellorsville, Battle of, Chancellorsville, Va., 1863
- - Landowners--Virginia--Chancellorsville Region
- - United States--Virginia--Chancellorsville.
- - United States--Virginia--Chancellorsville Region.
- - Chancellorsville, Battle of, Chancellorsville, Va.
- - Shows troop movements during the battle of Chancellorsville and names of some residents.
- - Pencil (some col.) on section cut down from one signature of a ledger book, mounted between sheets of transparent paper.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H142
- - In ink on red bordered label: 283 crossed through with pencil.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- 1 Ms. Atlas ( P.) : Maps (Some Col.) ; 26 X 9 Cm.
- Call Number
- G1294.C36S5 H6 1863
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- g3884c cwh00142 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3884c.cwh00142
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.