[Map showing the location of the Shenandoah Iron Works at Shenandoah, Virginia].
Iron Mines and Mining
- [Map showing the location of the Shenandoah Iron Works at Shenandoah, Virginia].
- Created Published
- Subject Headings
- - Iron mines and mining--Virginia--Shenandoah Region
- - Iron ores--Virginia--Shenandoah Region
- - Shenandoah (Va.)
- - United States--Virginia--Shenandoah Region.
- - United States--Virginia--Shenandoah.
- - Relief shown by hachures and form lines.
- - Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989.
- - Pen-and-ink on graph paper, mounted on cloth.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H246
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- - In pencil on verso: 339.
- 1 Ms. Map : Col. ; 17 X 9 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3884.S4H2 188- .M3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- g3884s cwh00246 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3884s.cwh00246
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.