Maps Tract no. 1, plat of Wm. T. Mann, 1,147 A. patent : according to patent calls, corrected by lat. & dep.
Fayette County (W. Va.)
- Tract no. 1, plat of Wm. T. Mann, 1,147 A. patent : according to patent calls, corrected by lat. & dep.
- Other Title
- Tract number 1, plat of William T. Mann, 1,147 acres patent
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--West Virginia--Fayette County--Maps
- - Fayette County (W. Va.)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Landowners--West Virginia--Fayette County--Maps
- - United States--West Virginia--Fayette County
- - Shows area near New River in Fayette County, West Virginia and names of some residents.
- - Pen-and-ink and pencil (some col.), mounted on cloth.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H320
- - Includes inset.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 28 x 20 cm.
- Call Number
- G3893.F3G46 187- .T7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Hotchkiss Map Collection were published prior to 1922 (see catalog records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for noncommercial, educational, and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials. Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citing Primary Souces on the Teachers Page.
Photographic copies of maps from the Geography and Map Division are available through the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service. The reproductions in this collection are made from digital images. Digital reproductions in TIFF format are also available.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.