Maps Map of the counties of Franklin and Grand Isle, Vermont : from actual surveys /
Walling, Henry Francis
Grand Isle County
Cities and Towns
Franklin County (Vt.)
Grand Isle County
Grand Isle County (Vt.)
- Map of the counties of Franklin and Grand Isle, Vermont : from actual surveys /
- Contributor Names
- Walling, Henry Francis, 1825-1888.
- Created / Published
- Boston : Baker, Tilden & Co., 1857.
- Subject Headings
- - Franklin County (Vt.)--Maps
- - Grand Isle County (Vt.)--Maps
- - Real property--Vermont--Franklin County--Maps
- - Real property--Vermont--Grand Isle County--Maps
- - Cities and towns--Vermont--Franklin County--Maps
- - Cities and towns--Vermont--Grand Isle County--Maps
- - Villages--Vermont--Franklin County--Maps
- - Villages--Vermont--Grand Isle County--Maps
- - Landowners--Vermont--Franklin County--Maps
- - Landowners--Vermont--Grand Isle County--Maps
- - United States--Vermont--Franklin County
- - United States--Vermont--Grand Isle County
- - Shows buildings with names of property owners.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - "Engraved, printed, colored and mounted at H.F. Walling & Co.'s Map Establishment."
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress A.D. 1857 by H.F. Walling in the Clerks Office of the District of Massachusetts."
- - Cobb, D.A. Vt. maps, 309
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1187
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes cadastral insets of 20 towns or villages, and 5 ill. of local residences and buildings.
- - Includes also tables of statistics and distances, and business directories for St. Albans and Swanton Falls.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 136 x 138 cm.
- Call Number
- G3753.F7 1857 .W3
- G3753.F7 1857 .W3 Copy 2 black and white.
- G3753.F7 1857 .W3 Copy 3 black and white.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3753f la001187 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3753f.la001187
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.