Maps Map of the borough of Queens.
Williams Map & Guide Co.
New York (State)
Queens (New York)
Queens (New York, N.Y.)
- Map of the borough of Queens.
- Contributor Names
- Williams Map & Guide Co.
- Created / Published
- [New York] : Williams Map & Guide Co., 1923.
- Subject Headings
- - Queens (New York, N.Y.)--Maps
- - United States--New York (State)--Queens (New York)
- - "Supplement to The Brooklyn Eagle Almanac, 1923."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Maps of Brooklyn, Manhattan and the Bronx, and greater New York and vicinity on verso.
- 1 map : col. ; 82 x 65 cm.
- Call Number
- G3804.N4:3Q4 1922 .W5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3804n ct001640r http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3804n.ct001640r
- g3804n ct001640v http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3804n.ct001640v
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.