Maps Map of San Saba County : exhibiting the extent of public surveys, land grants, and other official information ; compiled from the records of the General Land Office at Austin, showing also geology, agriculture, and mineral districts and all important details /
Roessler, A. R.
San Saba County
Mines and Mineral Resources
San Saba County
San Saba County (Tex.)
- Map of San Saba County : exhibiting the extent of public surveys, land grants, and other official information ; compiled from the records of the General Land Office at Austin, showing also geology, agriculture, and mineral districts and all important details /
- Contributor Names
- Roessler, A. R.
- Created / Published
- New York : Texas Land and Immigration Co., 1876.
- Subject Headings
- - San Saba County (Tex.)
- - Real property--Texas--San Saba County
- - Landowners--Texas--San Saba County
- - Mines and mineral resources--Texas--San Saba County
- - United States--Texas--San Saba County
- - Relief shown in hachures.
- - Shows landownership.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1122
- - Inset view of San Saba City.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 58 x 51 cm.
- Call Number
- G4033.S28 1876 .R6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4033s la001122 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4033s.la001122
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.