Maps Standard atlas of Walworth County, Wisconsin : including a plat book of the villages, cities and townships of the county, patrons directory, reference business directory and departments devoted to general information analysis of the system of U.S. land surveys /
Hennessey & Co.
Walworth County (Wis.)
- Standard atlas of Walworth County, Wisconsin : including a plat book of the villages, cities and townships of the county, patrons directory, reference business directory and departments devoted to general information analysis of the system of U.S. land surveys /
- Contributor Names
- Hennessey & Co.
- Created / Published
- Delavan, Wis. : Hennessey & Co., 1907.
- Subject Headings
- - Walworth County (Wis.)--Maps
- - Real property--Wisconsin--Walworth County--Maps
- - Landowners--Wisconsin--Walworth County--Maps
- - Walworth County (Wis.)--Directories
- - Walworth County (Wis.)--Biography
- - Walworth County (Wis.)--Biography--Portraits
- - United States--Wisconsin--Walworth County
- - LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 6652
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes index, indexed Wisconsin state map, and portraits of early Walworth County residents (some with brief biographical information).
- - Annotations in pencil on some pages.
- - Copy imperfect: Front cover detached.
- - Vendor: John Carbonell (eBay auction)
- - Acquisitions control no. 2005-08
- 1 atlas (119,  p.) : ill., hand col. maps ; 46 cm.
- Call Number
- G1418.W2 H4 1907
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4123wm gla00173 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4123wm.gla00173
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.