Maps View of the city of New Bedford, Mass., 1876 /
Articles and Essays with this item:
C.H. Vogt (Firm)
O.H. Bailey & Co.
New Bedford (Mass.)
- View of the city of New Bedford, Mass., 1876 /
- Contributor Names
- O.H. Bailey & Co.
- C.H. Vogt (Firm)
- Ellis, Leonard B.
- Created / Published
- New Bedford, Mass. : Published by Leonard B. Ellis, 
- Subject Headings
- - New Bedford (Mass.)--Aerial views
- - United States--Massachusetts--New Bedford
- - Bird's-eye view.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - "Presented by J. & W.R. Wing & Co., 111 Union Street."
- - "Printed by by J. Knauber & Co."
- - Includes indexes to points of interest and 5 col. ill. of buildings.
- - Imperfect: Stained, darkened, brittle.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - PM3
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2005-160
- 1 view : col. ; 48 x 84 cm., on sheet 61 x 91 cm.
- Call Number
- G3764.N4A3 1876 .O2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3764n pm011070 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3764n.pm011070
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.