Manuscripts/Mixed Material [Ledger listing in handwriting persons registered at the Polish consulate in Shanghai, 1934-1941, on the basis of documents issued by Polish authorities].
- [Ledger listing in handwriting persons registered at the Polish consulate in Shanghai, 1934-1941, on the basis of documents issued by Polish authorities].
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Polish people--China--Registers
- - Shanghai (China)--Registers
- - Opposite pages bear duplicate numbering.
- - Each ledger facing page consists of 13 columns. In addition to personal names, the ledger provides the following categories of information: date of registration; profession; religion; place and date of birth; marital status; permanent address in Poland and address of next of kin (rarely provided); place of residence in the consular district; documents on the basis of which the person is registered (generally passport); names and year and place of birth of wife and children; passport expiration date; comments (e.g., "emigrated to America"; "returned to Poland"; "died"). Contains approximately 1600 entries.
- - Photocopy. [Shanghai : Polish Consulate, 1992]  leaves, 194, 194 pages on  leaves ; 42 cm. The left and right portions of the pages have each been photocopied separately. They are bound such that the blank verso of the left portion of the page appears first. When a left portion is turned, its recto forms the left portion of a ledger page in juxtaposition to its counterpart right portion. "Persons registered at the Polish consulate in Shanghai, 1934-41, on the basis of documents issued by Polish authorities" (index of names and entry number prepared by Ronald D. Bachman, European Division, Library of Congress, June 2005): leaves - inserted at the beginning of the photocopy.
- - Date of photocopy from Marcia Ristaino, AFAOVOP, Chinese Acquisitions Section. ta05 2005-06-10; approval to scan and display the photocopy attained by the European Division, May 2014.
- 194, 194 p. ; 42 cm.
- Call Number
- DS796.S29 P655 1934a
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record