Johnson's new illustrated (steel plate) family atlas, with descriptions, geographical, statistical, and historical /
Johnson, A. J.
- Johnson's new illustrated (steel plate) family atlas, with descriptions, geographical, statistical, and historical /
- Contributor Names
- Johnson, A. J.
- Created Published
- New York : Johnson & Browning, 1862.
- Subject Headings
- - Atlases.
- - United States.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 13.95
- - Phillips, 4343
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Johnson's new military map of the United States showing forts, military posts &c. with enlarged plans of southern harbors; Map inserted between maps 19 and 20, listed in LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 13.95.
- - LC copy imperfect: Brittle, with losses and repairs on edges. Half title and title page mounted between sheets of transparent paper and reattached. DLC
- 1 Atlas (1 V. (Various Pagings)) : Ill. (Some Col., Some Hand Col.), Hand Col. Maps ; 47 Cm.
- Call Number
- G1019 .J5 1862b
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3701s cw0013950 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3701s.cw0013950
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.