Maps Map of part of Fulton, Fayette, and Campbell counties, from surveys, state map, and information, extra copies to be filled up and returned for second edition /
United States. Army of the Cumberland. Topographical Engineers Office
Campbell County (Ga.)
Fayette County (Ga.)
Fulton County (Ga.)
- Map of part of Fulton, Fayette, and Campbell counties, from surveys, state map, and information, extra copies to be filled up and returned for second edition /
- Other Title
- Map of part of Georgia
- Contributor Names
- United States. Army of the Cumberland. Topographical Engineers Office.
- Created / Published
- [U.S.] : Army of the Cumberland, Topographical Engineers Office, 
- Subject Headings
- - Fulton County (Ga.)--Maps
- - Fayette County (Ga.)--Maps
- - Campbell County (Ga.)--Maps
- - United States--Georgia--Fulton County
- - United States--Georgia--Fayette County
- - United States--Georgia--Campbell County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Differs from other 1864 ed. in continuation of title.
- - Date from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S26
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Right half of map printed on 9/16 in. grid.
- - Includes printed, opaque paper overlay (19 x 26 cm.) pasted onto right-center of map and covering the East Point/Rough & Ready area. Overlay includes geographic features in addition to those shown on original map.
- - Includes notes indicating general topography.
- - Includes annotations in pencil.
- - LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, minor losses along folds.
- 1 map ; 55 x 48 cm.
- Call Number
- G3923.F8 1864 .U62
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.