[Map of part of Cobb County, Georgia, showing roads to the west of Marietta, in the vicinity of Powder Springs, June 10-July 3, 1864].
Cobb County (Ga.)
- [Map of part of Cobb County, Georgia, showing roads to the west of Marietta, in the vicinity of Powder Springs, June 10-July 3, 1864].
- Subject Headings
- - Cobb County (Ga.)
- - Landowners--Georgia--Cobb County
- - United States--Georgia--Cobb County.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Title and date from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989.
- - Similar map appears in the U.S. War Dept.'s Atlas to accompany the official records of the Union and Confederate armies, 1891-95, pl. 62, no. 10.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Pencil, blue pencil, and red pencil on paper ruled in blue ink.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S58
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes names of select landowners.
- - In pencil at upper left: Garrard.
- - In pencil at upper left: 36.
- - Imperfect: Fold-lined, mounted on paper.
- 1 Ms. Map : Col. ; 26 X 20 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3923.C73 1864 .M3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3923c cws00058 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3923c.cws00058
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.