Maps [Union troop positions at Dallas and New Hope Church, Georgia, May 25-June 5, 1864].
Dallas Region (Ga.)
Paulding County (Ga.)
- [Union troop positions at Dallas and New Hope Church, Georgia, May 25-June 5, 1864].
- Subject Headings
- - Dallas Region (Ga.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps, Manuscript
- - Paulding County (Ga.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps, Manuscript
- - United States--Georgia--Dallas Region
- - United States--Georgia--Paulding County
- - Shows Union troop positions in eastern Paulding County, Georgia.
- - Title and date from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989.
- - Similar map appears in the U.S. War Dept.'s Atlas to accompany the official records of the Union and Confederate armies, 1891-95, pl. 48, no. 3.
- - Pencil.
- - Stationery letterhead on verso: Head-quarters Department and Army of the Tennessee.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S67, 169
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - In pencil at bottom: McPherson.
- - In pencil at upper right: 5.
- - In pencil at lower right: 29.
- - Imperfect: Fold-lined. Mounted on paper.
- 1 ms. map ; on sheet 25 x 20 cm.
- Call Number
- G3924.D18S5 1864 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.