Maps Part of DeKalb and Fulton County, Ga. : compiled for the use of the Topographical Engrs. from the original land map & surveys of DeKalb County /
United States. Army. Department of the Cumberland. Topographical Engineers
Dekalb County (Ga.)
Fulton County (Ga.)
- Part of DeKalb and Fulton County, Ga. : compiled for the use of the Topographical Engrs. from the original land map & surveys of DeKalb County /
- Contributor Names
- United States. Army. Department of the Cumberland. Topographical Engineers.
- Created / Published
- Marietta, Ga. : Topl. Engr. Office, Dept. of the Cumberland, 1864.
- Subject Headings
- - DeKalb County (Ga.)--Maps
- - Fulton County (Ga.)--Maps
- - United States--Georgia--DeKalb County
- - United States--Georgia--Fulton County
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S75, S76, 177
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Map drawn on a numbered 9/16 in. grid.
- - "Note. The topographical engineers are directed to return as soon as possible one copy of this land map with all the information they are able to obtain, to this office. Corps Engineers will cause a speedy compilation."
- - Annotations in pencil west of the Chattahoochee River.
- - In pencil in upper right margin: 38.
- - LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, mounted on paper.
- 1 map ; 46 x 32 cm.
- Call Number
- G3923.D5 1864 .U6
- G3923.D5 1864 .U6 Copy 2 Vault : Sher 76 Annotations in pencil and red pencil. Indicates fortifications north of "Turners Fy. Road" northwest of Atlanta. Relief shown by contours. Minor losses along folds. Mounted on paper, mounted on cloth.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.