Maps Map of part of San Francisco, California, April 18, 1908 : showing buildings constructed and buildings under construction during two years after fire of April 18, 1906.
Buildings, Structures, Etc
San Francisco (Calif.)
- Map of part of San Francisco, California, April 18, 1908 : showing buildings constructed and buildings under construction during two years after fire of April 18, 1906.
- Other Title
- Two years after
- two years after
- Contributor Names
- Punnett Brothers.
- Created / Published
- San Francisco : California Promotion Committee, c1908.
- Subject Headings
- - Earthquakes--California--San Francisco--Maps
- - Fires--California--San Francisco--Maps
- - San Francisco (Calif.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Maps
- - United States--California--San Francisco
- - Oriented with north toward the lower right.
- - Shows burned area of 4 square miles.
- - Inset: Map of San Francisco showing relative size and position of burned area. 23 x 19 cm.
- - Similar to, except in size, with G4364.S5E73 1908 .P8.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 56 x 75 cm.
- Call Number
- G4364.S5E73 1908 .P81
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4364s ct001848 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4364s.ct001848
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.