Maps Mappa totius mundi : adornata juxta observationes dnn. academiae regalis scientiarum et nonnullorum aliorum secundum annotationes recentissimas /
L'Isle, Guillaume De
Early Works to 1800
- Mappa totius mundi : adornata juxta observationes dnn. academiae regalis scientiarum et nonnullorum aliorum secundum annotationes recentissimas /
- Contributor Names
- L'Isle, Guillaume de, 1675-1726.
- Created / Published
- [Augsburg] : Prostat nunc in officina Tobiae Conradi Lotter, [1775?]
- Subject Headings
- - World maps--Early works to 1800
- - Earth
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Appears in Tobias Conrad Lotter's Atlas géographique de cent et huit cartes générales et spéciales. Augsburg, 1778.
- - Includes note, ill., and ancillary maps of the northern hemisphere and southern hemisphere.
- - Date principally obscured.
- - Vertically fold-lined in half, mounted on cloth.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 2 hemispheres each 32 cm. in diam., on sheet 50 x 68 cm.
- Call Number
- G3200 1775 .L5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3200 ct001465 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3200.ct001465
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.