Maps Map of Los Angeles County : electric, steam railway lines, and mountain guide and also portion of Orange County /
Articles and Essays with this item:
Los Angeles County
Los Angeles County
Los Angeles County (Calif.)
Organge County (Calif.)
- Map of Los Angeles County : electric, steam railway lines, and mountain guide and also portion of Orange County /
- Contributor Names
- Newman, T.
- Created / Published
- [S.l. : s.n.] , 1912.
- Subject Headings
- - Los Angeles County (Calif.)--Maps
- - Organge County (Calif.)--Maps
- - United States--California--Los Angeles County
- - United States--California--Orange County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows routes of electric and steam railway lines.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 56 x 55 cm.
- Call Number
- G4363.L6P3 1912 .N4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4363l ct001796 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4363l.ct001796
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.