Maps Croquis de l'Afrique Équatoriale : contenant les dernier renseignements recueillis par les agents de l'Association Internationale du Congo
Institut National De Géographie (Brussels, Belgium)
- Croquis de l'Afrique Équatoriale : contenant les dernier renseignements recueillis par les agents de l'Association Internationale du Congo
- Contributor Names
- Institut national de géographie (Brussels, Belgium).
- Created / Published
- Bruxelles : Institut national de géographie, novembre 1884.
- Subject Headings
- - Africa, Central
- - Africa, Eastern
- - Includes inset location map.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy annotated in red ink.
- - LC copy has label: Note. This specimen map is mounted on linen for use only in canvasing. The maps supplied with the book are not mounted, but are placed in pockets at the end of each volume for convenient use.
- 1 map : col. ; 42 x 91 cm.
- Call Number
- G8630 1884 .I5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g8630 ct001276 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g8630.ct001276
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.