Maps [Iconografica rappresentatione della inclita città di Venezia consacrata al reggio serenissimo dominio veneto] /
- [Iconografica rappresentatione della inclita città di Venezia consacrata al reggio serenissimo dominio veneto] /
- Contributor Names
- Ughi, Lodovico.
- Created / Published
- [Venice] : Giuseppe Baroni á S. Giuliano, [1729?].
- Subject Headings
- - Venice (Italy)
- - Italy--Venice
- - Shows principal buildings, gardens, foot bridges, etc.
- - Title from illustration in Cassini's Piante e vedute prospettiche di Venezia.
- - Eight sheets pasted together, sectioned, and mounted on cloth. DLC
- - Includes dedication, poem, and ill.
- - In ink on verso of upper right, partially effaced by mounting: Gacca di G. Chiara 25.
- - In ink in lower right corner: Acc. No. 2443 X. DLC
- - In ink on blue bordered label in lower right corner: 35. DLC
- - LC copy imperfect: some liquid staining, soiling, losses and mended tears at edges. DLC
- - LC copy wanting frame, including title, views of important buildings, and descriptive text. DLC
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 128 x 177 cm.
- Call Number
- G6714.V4 1729 .U4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g6714v ct001653 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g6714v.ct001653
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.