Maps Western Route to China. East India Archipelago /
Imray, James F.
South China Sea
South China Sea
- Western Route to China. East India Archipelago /
- Other Title
- East India Archipelago
- Contributor Names
- Imray, James F. 1829?-1891. (James Frederick),
- Created / Published
- London : Published by James Imray & Son, 89 & 102 Minories, 1895.
- Subject Headings
- - Nautical charts--South China Sea
- - South China Sea
- - Hydrographic chart of South China Sea, north-east of Borneo. Relief shown by bathymetric soundings, hachures and spot heights.
- - Insets: South-west extremity of Palawan Island; Bruni and Labouan; Balambangan Isld.; Ambong Bay & c.
- - Includes coastal profiles.
- - LC copy wanting top half of map. DLC
- - LC copy annotated in red ink. DLC
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 99 x 123 cm.
- Call Number
- G9237.S6 1895 .I4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g9237s ct001927 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g9237s.ct001927
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.