Film, Video Lost a pretty little dog /
Husband and Wife
- Lost a pretty little dog /
- Other Title
- Cent francs à qui rapportera
- Lost, a pretty dog
- Unidentified John Jones.
- cent francs à qui rapportera
- lost, a pretty dog
- unidentified john jones.
- A woman and her mother bring a little dog home from a dog shelter in Gennevilliers. The woman's husband comes home, is displeased, and pays a man to steal the dog. The woman is distraught and offers a reward for the return of the dog. The man who stole the dog returns it and receives the reward, just as the husband comes home. The outraged husband beats the thief as he leaves. The husband returns home with four big dogs to get back at his wife.
- Created / Published
- United States : Pathé Frères, 1908.
- Subject Headings
- - Dogs--France--Gennevilliers--Drama
- - Husband and wife--Drama
- - French title from Catalogue Pathé des années 1896 à 1914, 1907 à 1909, p. 60. Alternative English title from American Film Institute catalog, film beginnings.
- - Pathé no. 2003.
- - MAVIS 826560; Lost a pretty little dog.
- - On one film reel/videocassette with two other Pathé Frères English language versions. Preceded by Afraid of microbes. Followed by At the dentist's.
- - The digital file and the Betacam SP were made from the viewing print (FEA 8200).
- - Digital files viewed.
- - Sources used: American Film Institute catalog, film beginnings, 1893-1910, p. 617; Catalogue Pathé des années 1896 à 1914, 1907 à 1909, p. 60; AFI STAR database record no. 8490.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as digital files.
- - Received: 4/13/1995 from LC film lab; viewing print; preservation; AFI/Jones (John) Collection.
- - Received: 4/14/1995 from LC film lab; theatrical projection print; preservation; AFI/Jones (John) Collection.
- - Received: 1/24/2007 from VidiPax; master; preservation; AFI/Jones (John) Collection.
- - Received: 4/12/1995 from LC film lab; dupe neg pic; preservation; AFI/Jones (John) Collection.
- 1 film reel of 1 (ca. 4 min., ca. 320 ft.) : si., b&w ; 35 mm. viewing print.
- 1 film reel of 1 (ca. 4 min., ca. 320 ft.) : si., b&w ; 35 mm. theatrical projection print.
- 1 videocassette of 1 (Betacam SP) (ca. 4 min.) : si., b&w ; 1/2 in. master.
- 1 film reel of 1 (ca. 4 min., ca. 320 ft.) : si., b&w ; 35 mm. dupe neg pic.
- Call Number
- FEA 8200 (viewing print)
- FEB 9944 (theatrical projection print)
- VRA 1877 (master)
- FPC 7498 (dupe neg pic)
- Digital Id
- mbrsascfr 8201s1 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.mbrsmi/mbrsascfr.8201
- Library of Congress Catalog Number