Maps Utica and vicinity /
New York State Canal System
New York (State)
New York State Canal System (N.Y.)
Utica Region (N.Y.)
- Utica and vicinity /
- Contributor Names
- Lewis, Clifford (Civil engineer)
- Created / Published
- [Utica, N.Y.? : s.n., 1907?]
- Subject Headings
- - Roads--New York (State)--Utica Region
- - Highway planning--New York (State)--Utica Region
- - Utica Region (N.Y.)
- - New York State Canal System (N.Y.)
- - United States--New York (State)--Utica
- - United States--New York (State)--Utica Region
- - Road map of Utica city region with extensive col. hand-drawn additions showing road improvements (red/black) and N.Y. State Barge Canal (brown).
- - Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - In legend: State roads--highways to be improved by the state indicated in red.
- - Base map is transfer-line print (black) on photoreceptive fabric.
- - LC copy imperfect: Use-worn, torn, fold-lined, stained on verso, wrinkled at edges (especially legend area). DLC
- - Annotated in blue pencil handwriting on verso: Topographical map, Utica & vicinity, Barge Canal.
- 1 map : photocopy on cloth ; 86 x 126 cm.
- Call Number
- G3804.U8P2 1907 .L4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3804u ct002164 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3804u.ct002164
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Transportation and Communication Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division