Maps Correct map of Florida : season of 1894-5 : showing the Tropical Trunk Line : comprising the Jacksonville, Tampa & Key West R'y, the Florida Southern Railroad Co., Indian River Steamboat Company, Jupiter & Lake Worth Railway, Lake Worth steamers, and connections : leading from Jacksonville to the east coast, the west coast, the south coast.
Matthews Northrup Company
- Correct map of Florida : season of 1894-5 : showing the Tropical Trunk Line : comprising the Jacksonville, Tampa & Key West R'y, the Florida Southern Railroad Co., Indian River Steamboat Company, Jupiter & Lake Worth Railway, Lake Worth steamers, and connections : leading from Jacksonville to the east coast, the west coast, the south coast.
- Other Title
- Map of Florida
- Contributor Names
- Matthews-Northrup Company.
- Created / Published
- Buffalo, N.Y. : Matthews-Northrup Co., 
- Subject Headings
- - Railroads--Florida--Maps
- - Steamboat lines--Florida--Maps
- - Counties--Florida--Maps
- - Florida--Maps, Tourist
- - United States--Florida
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Also shows counties outlined in orange.
- - Includes notes and ill.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Insets: Map of Indian River and Lake Worth : showing route of Indian River Steamboat Co. -- The west coast of Florida from Punta Gorda to Naples -- Map of western part of Florida.
- - Advertisements, ill., and information for visitors on verso.
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2007-232
- 1 map : col. ; 80 x 40 cm., folded to 21 x 11 cm.
- Call Number
- G3931.P3 1894 .M3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3931p ct002281 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3931p.ct002281
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.